They say it's your birthday...
...well it's my birthday too! And just like that, I'm a year older. No big plans this year... except for a nice little birthday dinner coming this weekend. I wanted to keep up with a fun little bloggy tradition around here and put up a little self indulgent birthday list:
1. Sewing Machine: this was actually on my list last year too...and I still want one. I want to learn to sew my own pillow covers for the couch, maybe some Christmas stockings, and a pretty quilt!
2. Kate Spade Gold Seaport Bracelet Watch: I've been wanting a simple gold watch and I really love how the pink details in this one adds a bit of a girly touch.
3. J. Crew Crystal Blossom Earrings: these earrings! I love every-single-detail of these gorgeous earrings. Unfortunately they are sold out with no signs of being re-stocked. Sad, sad times you guys!
4. Pen Tablet: a nifty device enabling you to add your personal handwriting to photos in a photo editing program.
5. Fujifilm X100: and saving the most indulgent, and of course the coolest, wish list item for last the fujifilm X100. Supposedly this little camera takes great quality pictures and is the next best thing to your DSLR without the bulk. Don't get me wrong, I love snapping away on my DSLR, but there are days when I just don't want to lug it along. This would be an excellent alternative, but with a bit of a hefty price tag!
See my birthday wish lists from 2010, and 2009 - so different and yet the same.